SureSmile Clear Teeth Aligners
- The clear way to your ideal smile.
- What is SureSmile Aligner?
- How does SureSmile Aligner work?
- Dental ALigner FAQs
The clear way to your ideal smile.
Orthodontic treatment with SureSmile Aligners can help you achieve your ideal smile faster, easier, and more discretely than you ever thought possible.
What is SureSmile Aligner?
- Virtually invisible
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You'll Be Happy to Show Off!
How does SureSmile Aligner work?
- A 3-D model of your teeth is created that allows your clinician to analyze your bite from every angle possible.
- Using this model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software, movement of each tooth is calculated with unparalleled precision
- Your doctor determines your optimal and completely customized treatment plan
- Your custom aligners are made using industry leading clear Essix plastic materials
Your smile deserves a clinician-developed treatment plan.
Most importantly, the SureSmile Aligner system gives you the peace of mind that your treatment plan is developed by a dental professional. Your clinician has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and software that allows them to see your teeth “root to crown” at every angle imaginable.
You can be confident your personalized treatment plan is fully customized and designed for a long-term healthy, happy smile.
Take the first step towards a more confident and healthy smile.
Call to schedule your consultation today! Oasis Dental Spa Phone Number 480-725-7506
Dental ALigner FAQs
- Are aligners better than braces?
- How much do teeth aligners cost?
- Are clear aligners covered by insurance?
- How long do clear aligners take?
- Are dental aligners painful?
Are aligners better than braces?
It all comes down to a personal preference.
Braces are made of metal and aligners are made of clear plastic. You are able to remove the aligners to eat, which makes it easier to maintain good oral health. Aligners can correct most, but not all Orthodontic problems.
How much do teeth aligners cost?
In many cases, Aligners are the same cost as braces, it depends on individual case needs.
Are clear aligners covered by insurance?
As with braces, it will depend on your insurance benefits.
How long do clear aligners take?
The process to make clear aligners consists of taking a digital impression of your teeth, intra and extra-oral photos that will be sent to the lab.
The lab will evaluate each patient’s needs and send the case back to us to present to you. Upon your case acceptance, the lab will fabricate your aligners and send them to us for delivery.
The length of treatment depends on the patient’s individual needs. Treatment can range from 12 to 24 months.
Are dental aligners painful?
Aligners are made of smooth plastic which can be kinder to the cheek and tongue. In general, they can be more comfortable than traditional braces.